Work with MediCinema
Are you a fundraiser looking to grow your skills and experience in high value fundraising? We're looking for a Senior Fundraising Officer to join our small, friendly team.
The post holder will lead on building and developing a network of corporate partners as well as supporting the CEO to develop a Major Donor programme. The role is wide ranging and would suit a fundraiser with 2-3 years’ experience who wants to work in a motivated, fun team environment and take on more responsibility.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, personable individual with an appetite for taking on more responsibility. This role will be supported by the CEO, volunteers and interns but requires the ability to manage own workload and self-manage. The candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with wide range of stakeholders in person and over the phone; being the first port of call for the organisation, supporters and potential donors.
- 2 - 3 years fundraising experience and knowledge and experience of corporate fundraising is preferred.
- Experience of producing written funding applications
- Driven, enthusiastic and able to use initiative; with a creative, solution-focused attitude to any situation
- Extremely organised and able to multi task – able to prioritise and manage workload and conflicting deadlines effectively
- A great team player who is willing to support the organisation and colleagues on a wide range of projects and tasks as/when needed
- An ability to conduct research into prospective donors and communicate information in an accessible and effective manner
- Interest in healthcare, wellbeing, and / or film & cinema
To apply please email your CV and a supporting statement (no more than two sides of A4) outlining how you meet the job criteria and person specification and why you want to work with us to Kat.Mason@medicinema.org.uk by 12pm on Monday 3rd April 2017.